Wearing: ToGoSpa collagen products (c/o)
I have so many beauty products to share I could probably post 3 times a week “Mail with Diana” on Snapchat (DianaElizaSteff). There are too many good products out there that I’m discovering and also being sent (by my request) so I figured a round up post would be best to share my latest discoveries should you be on the hunt for some new products yourself.
These products would be great affordable ways to pamper yourself and stocking stuffers – yes I’m already talking about Christmas.
1. All ToGoSpa collagen products (c/o) have aloe vera, marine plant collagen, vitamins C & E and hyaluronic acid without parabens or dyes. I discovered these in a subscription box and fell in love! They have eye, face and neck treatments – you can put them in the fridge for an even cooler effect!
2. Remember how I haven’t gotten a pedi or mani since my infection years ago? Well if you are with me, you have to buy these Kocostar Foot Therapy packages (c/o)– I bought a pack of 6! Warning – so you use it, then in 2-3 days your foot peels like you’ve never seen before (so avoid open toed shoes). But it’s natural and it really works, you should google the before and after photos!
3. Nubian Heritage are natural products inspired by global ancient healing philosophies, made in the US. Patchouli & Buriti Bath Bombs (c/o)are infused with rose petals. For your natural lovers, check out their other products like this hand cream and natural deodorant.
4. I also found Mr. Bubble’s Luxe line adorable – a vintage beauty design. You can have a cute powder bubble bath container (c/o) sitting on your bathtub ledge and if you can’t tell, I’m into bath bombs, and this one comes in a cute container shaped like a martini shaker.
5. Dark spots? Uneven skin tone? Crows feet? I’ve been asked about several different lines for brightening skin and I’m going to dedicate the next few months to Osmotics’s line because it has been getting rave reviews. I’m adding to my skincare routine the Lighten FX Serious Brightening Solution (c/o) to lighten and brighten my skin and Renovage Anti-Wrinkle Eye Complex to correct crow’s feet, sun damage and both prevent signs of aging.
6. Limp hair can rejoice – Shu Uemura’s volume shampoo for fine hair (c/o) finished off with the Ample Angora volumizing mousse or Texture Wave Dry Finishing Spray gives great moveable texture with no shine. Shu Uemura’s hair products are among my favorites – a little goes a long way. Check out the customer reviews yourself.
Hope you enjoy some of these products you beauty junkies! I’d love to hear what you love as well!