I finally got around to selling the clothes that wouldn’t sell on Poshmark quick enough to a consignment store (see my closet here) . They give you 25% of the selling price if you want cash which for me ended up being $18 because they took only 4 pieces. Womp womp! Usually they take them all but whatever, I just donated the rest to a hospice thrift store and girlfriends. Right after I went to drop off dry cleaning and it was all Benjamin’s suits and shirts and the cost was $22. I was like, well, I just gave away clothes to clean my husband’s clothes, haha! That’s just sometimes how life works!
Let me open up my inbox and see what has arrived at the house these past few weeks. It looks like I’m gravitating towards pastels and it’s definitely still summer here. Shorts and lightweight tops are on the must-have list.
- J.Crew Tie-Shoulder Eyelet Top – I bought it in this lavender color though I’d normally get white – but I have so much white and I’m pushing myself to get colors. The top also comes in white and black. I got size 0 (see end of post for sizing comparison).
- Mint Off Shoulder Bodysuit – I received a lot of compliments on this top when I posted a few shots on IG for campaigns I worked on, it’s under $20 and I love that it’s a loose bodysuit for those of you who aren’t a fan of how tight bodysuits are.
- Glamorous Lace Blouse – I am a sucker for good lace – and I’m very picky about it because I think some can look cheap. I love the Glamorous line and when I saw this I just had to get it because of the neck detail.
- Distressed Denim Shorts – Congratulations to me, I found shorts that are longer than my beach denim (more appropriate for daily wear) and they are under $20! They look just like designer ones I had my eye on. Size up for a loser short fit, otherwise order normal jean size and they fit around your waist like your favorite jeans.
- Spendid Jessy Sandal – I was searching for a neutral block heel and stumbled upon these and loved them! They are like a sandal with an upgrade, but then I also still think I need my fancier nude block heel like these. Maybe next month, I am still looking for the right pair.
- Tie-waist short – I bought these short in white and I want them in every color. I am in size 0. Here’s the chambray version.
I am a huge online shopper and I use FreeShipping.com for the 10% cash back and free shipping. I tell you it really works, just got a $50 check the other day. A few weeks ago it was 20% cash back and I pretty much went nutso. So anyway, if you want to see the full review on it click here, I’ve worked with them a few times and I really do use it on a weekly basis, obviously. And please remember, shop smart and within budget. xx
For sizing reference – I’m 5’7.5″ and 117 lbs.