This post was sponsored by Ecco Domani. #EccoDomani #StyledbySiriano
I want to throw a party – like every day – ask my friends. I want our home to be the hub of gatherings, late nights, where we celebrate births, engagements, and the meeting point before we head out and the after party spot after the event.
Hosting is in my blood, my parents have always told us to invite our friends over for group projects, parties, and they always had friends over almost every weekend. Ecco Domani loves turning everyday moments into extraordinary moments – never underestimate the small touches that can elevate a gathering. Check out Ecco Domani and Christian Siriano’s Limited Edition Designer Label, it’s so pretty and a lovely upgrade to your table.
I’m sharing some of my favorite hostessing tips!
Quick Entertaining Upgrades –
- Bring indoor flowers, outdoors to set the table
- Scatter greenery across the table – my favorite is eucalyptus or magnolia (you can ask a local grocery store what they have in the back, that’s how I found the last bunch of eucalyptus!) Or cut some off your trees! I say no to baby’s breath their scent really counters with the food.
- Use your decor candlesticks and actually light them.
- Have food delivered – Postmates is a lifesaver!
- Use cloth napkins instead of paper – we use cloth napkins daily, very easy to sew or buy a bunch
- Make floral ice cubes and add them to an ice bucket when needed – they last all night! I used 2 inch cubes trays I bought online and carnations
- Pick the beverage bottles that are pretty – like Ecco Domani and Christian Siriano’s Limited Edition Designer Label! The bottle itself can set a gorgeous tone for the celebration.
^^ The ice cubes are easy to make and good to have on hand for when you need it. Just enjoy your flowers and when they are about to go, make floral ice cubes!
Our outdoor furniture needed a refresh so I sprayed on some extra paint and replaced the chair coverings – sewing is one of my favorite hobbies, did you know?
You can check out some recipes on Ecco Domani‘s site for some inspiration.